UnitedCoins understands the importance of personal information of every participant. Cooperating with our
company, you can be sure in privacy of your personal information and in its protection by our employees. Our
employees protect the collected by them information from unauthorized access. We use a variety of
technologies to reduce the risk of theft of accounts and receiving personal information of our investors.
"Personal information" includes such items as: Name and Last Name of the investor Email of investor Contact address of investor UnitedCoins collects your personal information only with your consent and confidence in the security of your personal information on our project. Users should note, that the collection of personal information is only from adult. The rules of UnitedCoins explain, how your information is collected and used. These rules apply only in our website. Information which is collected when you visit this site. This types of information are also the part of the personal information. Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer. For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, (insert providers name/s here), keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc.
However, you may opt-out at any time by (please enter the opt-out or unsubscribe process here. This may be something like clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
Information StorageSaving of information is only in UnitedCoins or its equipment. Personal information is stored in accordance with the rules of storage and disposal, which are set for archive of UnitedCoins. To receive your personal information, contact direct with our employees.
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. General provisionsBefore participating in UnitedCoins investment and affiliate programs, please read this document: by signing up on UnitedCoins.org, you irrevocably accept this User agreement. Studying this text, you'll be able to understand what investments with UnitedCoins are and whether you are ready to participate in the programs offered. This agreement is concluded between the user of the UnitedCoins.org website and the limited liability company UnitedCoins represented by its CEO. The document contains the rules of interaction between the parties, the rules of service for clients and partners, as well as mutual obligations of participants, and other information about the platform operation..
2. Company and businessThe limited liability company UnitedCoins Limited is officially listed in the Registry of Companies of the United Kingdom and has the necessary certificates for performing fiat and cryptocurrency payments. UnitedCoins's business includes the design of highly-profitable trading algorithms and robots for crypto-exchange automated trading, as well as searching and macroexamination of global factors affecting the crypto industry.
3. ClientTo start earning with us and start investing on UnitedCoins, the user must be over 18 years old. This is required not only by the current legislation but also by the nature of working on the platform: here, you will have to regularly make deliberate and responsible decisions that will affect your financial well-being. Basic knowledge of trading and blockchain technologies and the basics of performing payment transactions via cryptocurrency wallets or fiat payment systems will help you start investing with UnitedCoins faster and easier. If you have any questions about the basic skills described above and other aspects of the website operation, just contact the support service and our specialists will be happy to help you via online chat directly on the website or in any other convenient way. Furthermore, there is a consulting office for valued customers in London, England. Requests for a personal appointment are made by email service@UnitedCoins.org or at the head office reception desk during business hours. Please note that during the COVID19 pandemic, government restrictions may be applied: you can check the current rules for business visits with the support service or with authorized representatives of the company.
4. SecurityThe company is scrupulous about protecting the platform, personal data, and monetary assets of users at every stage of cooperation: we professionally ensure the security of UnitedCoins from external threats and denial-of-service attacks. Thanks to a special internal code structure and regular security systems' updates, the platform is reliably protected from other frauds. We pay close attention to the privacy of our clients and process only selected personal information necessary for the correct platform operation. This information may include your payment and registration data, cookies to recognize you when you visit the website and for the system to correctly redirect requests and to track the state of the user's access session, as well as other data. Data transfer between the parties is carried out exclusively using the cryptographic SSL-protocol. The company does not transfer confidential customer data to third parties.
5. Risks and guaranteesThe high-risk nature of UnitedCoins Limited activity requires special attention from customers when planning their work on the platform. UnitedCoins programs allow investors to systematically receive increased returns on their assets in contrast to other profit-making tools, but the possibilities of our investment tactics are accompanied by financial risks. The company does not guarantee the demonstrated profit if unforeseen circumstances take place and is not responsible for the deposited monetary assets..
Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to
acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction. The information provided herein
is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where
such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Some services may not be available to
certain investors due to regulatory or other constraints either in Switzerland, the United States or
elsewhere. It is advised that most services are only available following completion of the Customer
Agreement and/or any other relevant documentation as required. Investments in securities or financial
instruments (including digital currencies, futures, options, contracts for differences, spot and forward
foreign exchange contracts) can fluctuate in value. Accordingly, you should be aware that you might not
realise the initial amount invested and indeed may incur additional liabilities as investments in securities
or financial instruments may entail above average risk. You must therefore carefully consider whether your
financial circumstances permit you to invest. UnitedCoins strongly suggests that you seek the advice of
an independent financial advisor in this regard.
UnitedCoins is a member of The Financial Commission, an international organization engaged in the resolution of disputes within the financial services industry in the Forex market.
UnitedCoins is regulated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. The mission of the SEC is to protect investors; maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets; and facilitate capital formation. our company is an investment company that . Direct access to over 50 financial markets through one account. Any information contained on this website is provided to you for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investments or related services that may be referenced here. Investing in certain instruments, including stocks, options, futures, foreign currencies, and bonds involve a high level of risk. Trading on margin comes with substantial risk as well. You must be aware of these risks before opening an account to trade. The income you may get from online investing may go down as well as up. UnitedCoins is a registered investment dealer, a member of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF), the benefits of which are limited to the activities undertaken by UnitedCoins.